Are you Made to Trade? Born to trade, or trained to trade, or perhaps slowly adjusting your way into trading.
At MadeToTrade.net we have an array of powerful articles to power-boost your trading skills into the next level.
This site has been formed to provide you with the best forex trading, CFD, spread betting, social trading, and binary option brokers. We have analysed dozens of companies providing these services over a course of several years, and seperated the wheat from the chaff. We hope you would find our reviews, strategy articles, news items and general insight helpful in your trading. Enjoy one of few sites that has been written by a real trader.
List of reviews:
Forex and CFD Brokers:
Plus 500 (Video) – Also Windows trader
Etoro (+ Openbook review)
Spread Betting Brokers:
Market Wizards (Interviews)
An Introduction to Forex Trading
Gstock (daily stock tips)
More recommended Guides
Top 5 Currency Trades of All Times
Gold Trading – an Introduction
Market Makers – Should I avoid them?
Why Don’t Forex Brokers Allow US-based Customers?
What are currency brokerages?
Currency brokers, unlike forex brokers, are brokers that enable customers to make foreign exchange BANK TRANSFERS (mostly to a recipient overseas).
These type of currency brokers, although offering derivatives such as FX options, Swaps and Forwards are not going to allow trading / speculation.
Their prime objective is to help small businesses and investors get a better FX fee than with the bank, but don’t want to be dealing (and aren’t authorised) for speculation.
The KYC process is extremely meticulous and after booking a trade, it may even get tougher. Somewhat of a similar experience as you would expect with a bank, just more online oriented.
MadeToTrade is not dealing with such brokerages at all – if you want to find a heap of information about the topic head over to MoneyTransferComparion’s Currency Brokers page.
More about MadeToTrade.net: The site was established in 2012, covering everything relating to trading and high-risk investment. We love covering forex trading and CFD trading. We enjoy covering the up and coming domain of binary options, as well as spread betting. We like helping our users understand the fine differences between these branches of investment / gaming (depends on how you look at it), and we want to assist readers with finding the most suitable platforms for their requirements and needs.
This is how the site used to look like back in 2012, when it was hosted on Google’s blog platform, blogspot:
Our Plans for the future: We intend to do a full overhaul to the website. It might take time (it WILL take a lot of effort), but it will eventually get there. The revamp process will include the following items:
- Design: We want to make design more user friendly. It doesn’t necessarily mean to flush it out so it’d look like Investing.com, that’s not what we’re after, but making it look friendly wouldn’t hurt.
- News: We are going to run some weekly news that will be added as new items. It’s been quite a while since news were updated here.
- Going over old content: This is our pet peeve. There’s not way around going over 215 publish items and see whether they need a re-edit. Some of the things that were true in 2012 and 2013 aren’t necessarily relevant in 2015 and 2016. The most important sections on our website are without doubt the reviews, social trading category, spread betting, CFD trading,and binary option reviews.
- Reviewing more companies: Even though we have reviewed some of the most important companies in the world of FX, CFD and spread betting like (but not limited to): CMC Markets, Capital Spreads, ETX Markets, Pro Spreads, Tradefair, FXTM, AAAFx, Tradeo, Anyoption, GFT, OneTwoTrade Binary, Banc De Binary, GOOptions, City Index, SmartDengi, Finexo, eToro, Sunbird FX, ECMarkets and more.
Kind regards and thank you for visiting us. ‘Till next time!
– The MadeToTrade.net Staff